E-Tourism Zimbabwe Seminars: Harare
Intensive seminars in social media, digital marketing and management for tourism
Africa's best known and most respected experts in Online Tourism present affordable, hands on training in online tourism marketing and management and social media. Two day Certified intensive training seminars.
This is the first ever such event in Zimbabwe following sold out seminars in South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and other destinations around the world.
Presented in 2013 in Partnersip with the Zimbabwe Tourism Authority.
Dates and venues will be announced very soon.
If you are working in Tourism in Zimbabwe then you can’t afford to miss these seminars- practical online tourism seminars featuring world class training material and our new text book for tourism businesses.
A full Two Day Seminar on using technology to better manage and market your business or destination with professional international trainers. These sessions are jargon-free, easy to understand and ideal for anyone who wants to get to grips with using the internet and social media in their business. No products being sold or filler sessions- just solid, interactive and easy to grasp training in the nuts and bolts of online tourism, by expert trainers and featuring walk throughs of appropriate, locally available solutions- and everyone receives a copy of the all new book E-Tourism Frontiers Guide to eTourism
Topics covered will include:
- How the Travel business has shifted online and why it is vital that destinations and businesses change the way they work
- How to develop an e-marketing and management strategy
- What are the key resources to have in place and how to set them up
- How to upgrade your website and manage it more effectively
- Online Advertising and Search Engine Optimization
- How to start taking online bookings and payments and to combine this with offline business in a safe and secure way
- The Social Media Toolbox- how to use Facebook, Twitter, Blogs and YouTube in your business
- How to encourage and help your customers to market you via social media and capitalize on User Generated Content
- How to produce, store, manage and publish photos, video and other media for your business
- The importance of mobile phones and devices for tourism businesses and how you can use them to make yourself more accessible online
And much more. Every delegate will be certified as having completed this course in Online Tourism Management and Marketing.
Whether you are a destination or a tourism business large or small- this event will offer you real solutions to begin improving the way you market, manage and sell your products online.
This course uses E-tourism Frontiers proven and highly acclaimed intensive training format that has trained over 3,000 people in emerging markets around the world.
- Full day of seminars
- Training materials
- Copy of the new E-Tourism Frontiers Guide to eTourism book
- Lunch, coffee and refreshment breaks
Everyone attending will also receive a copy of our newly published book The E-Tourism Frontiers Guide to Online Tourism. This full length training book has all the material used in the seminar and more, with almost 200 pages of useful information, resources and step by step guides. It is an indispensable resource for any tourism business.
Our e-Tourism conferences and seminars across Africa have sold out- space is strictly limited so register your place for this event now.
Dates and venue will be announced soon and registration for the event will be open.
Tobe notified when registration opens please contact us or call our email Direct: email@example.com
Who Should Attend?
- Tourism Professionals
- Marketing Staff and Strategists
- Lodges, Camps and Game Reserves
- Tour and Safari Operators
- Destination Managers
- Public Sector Tourism officials
- Tourism Associations and Authorities
- ICT Professionals
- Bloggers and Content generators
See you there!